Ditio B.V., located at Veraartlaan 12 2288GM Rijswijk, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Veraartlaan 12 2288GM Rijswijk
085 210 10 30
Franklin Djowirono is the Data Protection Officer of Ditio B.V. He can be reached via email@example.com
Ditio only processes the necessary data that we need to optimally perform our services for you. Because we deal with data from multiple sources and store it for different purposes, we are happy to explain what information we store.
We process the following data from candidates, contact persons, customers and relations that our own Ditio employees are actively collected and supplied by the person himself and in the knowledge of the owner:
– First and last name
– Date of birth
– Address data
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile or contact form on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
– Location data
– Information about your activities on our website
– Data about your surfing behavior across different websites
– Internet browser and device type
– Bank account number
Ditio B.V. processes the following special and / or sensitive personal data from you:
– citizen service number (BSN): Finance for salary payments.
Ditio B.V. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Handling your payment
– Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
– To be able to call or e-mail you if necessary to carry out our services
– Drawing up employment contracts / quotes
– Ditio B.V. analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
– Ditio B.V. follows your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
– Ditio B.V. also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
Ditio B.V. does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the goals for which your data is collected. Personal data is stored for a maximum of 2 years after the completion of a service for the benefit of our administration. Surfing behavior is stored for up to 5 years after collection.
Ditio B.V. does not sell your data to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Ditio B.V. remains responsible for these processing operations.
On your first visit to our website, we have already informed you about these cookies and asked for your permission to place them.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Ditio B.V. and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
Ditio B.V. would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link:
Ditio B.V. takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at email@example.com.